5/5/20 - In accordance with Gov Inslee's Guidelines
Sund Rock Marine Preserve is excited to re-welcome scuba divers and visitors starting May 5th!!
- All visitors are required to make a reservation (including weekends) via the Reservations tab on this website. Reservations will begin at 8:00am.
- Online liability waivers are highly encouraged prior to arrival.
- Please don’t arrive prior to your reservation; if you are going to be late, just let us know.
- We will be staggering arrival times by at least 30 minutes to allow for proper social distancing at check-in.
- Visitors are required to maintain the social distancing guidelines while on the property, violators may be asked to leave.
- If you are not feeling well or been around someone not feeling well, stay home!
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!
Homesteaded by Colbein John and Bertha Sund prior to statehood, our canal property embodies who the Sund Family is; connected by the land and family history. The generations who have enjoyed this property have developed a strong sense of place and a fierce desire to protect it. Past generations have laid the foundation and framework for future generations to continue to create memories and share this special place with all who wish to visit.
We love our customers and are happy to be able to share this special place with the public!
26476 N US Highway 101, Hoodsport, Washington 98548, United States
For groups of more than 10 and classes with four or more students, contact: email@example.com
Reservations begin at 8:00am, last reservation will be 3:00pm.
Night dive access is no longer available at Sund Rock.