We proudly offer a Veteran and First Responder discount.
Homesteaded by Colbein John and Bertha Sund prior to statehood, our canal property embodies who the Sund Family is; connected by the land and family history. The generations who have enjoyed this property have developed a strong sense of place and a fierce desire to protect it. Past generations have laid the foundation and framework for future generations to continue to create memories and share this special place with all who wish to visit.
We love our customers and are happy to be able to share this special place with the public!
26476 N US Highway 101, Hoodsport, Washington 98548, United States
Reservations begin at 8:00am (except Mondays and Fridays which begin at 9:00am); the last reservation is accepted at 12:30pm daily. The family closes the property to all visitors at 5:00pm promptly.
Night dive access is facilitated via our partnership with YSS DIve in Hoodsport. for schedule and availability, contact them directly at (360) 877 2318.
11/16/20 - In accordance with Washington State Guidelines:
Sund Rock Marine Preserve will remain open and welcome guests.
- All visitors are required to make a reservation (including weekends) via the Reservations tab on this website. Reservations are limited to five people per arrival time.
- Online liability waivers are highly encouraged prior to arrival. The waivers can be found on the Reservations tab.
- Please don’t arrive prior to your reservation; if you are going to be late, just let us know.
- We will be staggering arrival times by at least 30 minutes to allow for proper social distancing at check-in.
- Visitors are required to maintain the social distancing guidelines while on the property, violators may be asked to leave.
- If you are not feeling well or been around someone not feeling well, stay home!
We look forward to seeing everyone soon!